4th Lane Swim Academy was established in response to the need to improve the quality of the teaching & learning experience of the sport of swimming; as well as promoting and implementing a better transition from this level into the competitive side of the sport.
4th Lane Swim Academy and its “Long Term Athlete Development” approach focuses on the general framework of athlete development, with special reference to growth, progression, trainability and sport system alignment.
It incorporates the planning, structure, vision and approach from a number of chosen sources. It draws on the experiences of various athlete development projects that have been developed and successfully implemented by the leading coaching staff and management of 4LSA.
Our Vision is to promote the sport of swimming as well as developing responsibility and professionalism within its teaching & learning process. We strongly believe we will instill a life-long love for an active life and the sport of swimming in particular. We will provide a platform of excellence in training, team unity, character development and family support where every swimmer has the opportunity to achieve their full potential.
* To promote the sport of swimming within the Abu Dhabi community. We are committed to establishing 4th Lane Swim Academy as the program of choice.
* To provide excellence in professional coaching and implement world class programs to develop individuals to reach their full potential.
* To provide an atmosphere that inspires swimmers to achieve their goals and expectations through a strong work ethic, discipline, self-motivation and self-esteem.
* To develop team unity, identity and pride.
* To instill invaluable life skills by developing a goal orientated and challenge-driven mindset within the different groups & team frameworks.
* To implement an appropriate competitive structure that provides scheduled & planned competition opportunities and progressive challenges throughout an athlete’s career.
Coming Soon ...